25 days ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:German 2 Bundesliga 03.01.2021
When/Date: 03.01.2021
Time: 7:30 am



Watch here >>>Erzgebirge Aue v Eintracht Braunschweig live


Online here >>>Aue v Braunschweig live

Aue vs Braunschweig Live[Stream•]?!


Short Preview

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 7 and 15).
  • Aue has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Braunschweig has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Aue is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Braunschweig is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Braunschweig have a series of home games.
  • In this match Aue is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Aue won 0 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 9-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Aue won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Hamburg - Regensburg match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Promotion) and 14).
  • Hamburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (38%).
  • Regensburg has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Hamburg is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-6.

    Holstein Kiel - Osnabrück match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga and 10).
  • Holstein Kiel has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (39%), has a chance of win league (18%).
  • Osnabrück has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Holstein Kiel in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Osnabrück is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Holstein Kiel is a favorite.
  • Osnabrück is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Holstein Kiel won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 9-22.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Holstein Kiel won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-7.

    Hannover - Sandhausen match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 13 and 16 in the zone 2. Bundesliga (Relegation)).
  • Hannover has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Sandhausen has a chance of relegated (39%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Hannover is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Sandhausen is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Hannover could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Hannover is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.


    Other matches:

    https://leslienash551377.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/athletic-elche-sport-prediction-and-betting-tips/

    https://jaydenlivings551483.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/roma-sampdoria-winning-sports-picks/

    https://antoniotaylor552033.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/erzgebirge-aue-vs-eintracht-braunschweig-winning-sports-picks/

    https://timothydunce551118.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/aue-v-braunschweig-winning-sports-picks/

    https://nathanielkenne20131.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/01/02/110151
  • ← Watch Lokomotiv-Kuban vs BC Khimki live stream 1/03/2021 Watch stream Genoa v Lazio Italian Serie A 03.01.2021 →