14 days ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Ajaccio - Pau live


Online here >>>Ajaccio - Pau live

Ajaccio v Pau LIVE Stream#


Short Preview

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 14 and 18 in the zone Ligue 2 (Relegation)).
  • Ajaccio has a small chance of relegated (13%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Pau has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Ajaccio is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Pau is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Ajaccio will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Ajaccio won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Troyes - Châteauroux match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Troyes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (46%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Châteauroux has a good chance of relegated (59%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Troyes is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Châteauroux has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Troyes is certain favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Troyes won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Troyes won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.

    Sochaux - Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Dunkerque is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.


    Other matches:

    https://carolinefranc552107.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/marbella-valladolid-match-betting-tips/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11618429/alcorcon-vs-zaragoza-livestream-05-01

    https://calebsimon552459.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/betting-picks-on-ajaccio-pau/

    https://victoriaramac552337.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/ajaccio-pau-live-predictions/

    http://setingstepor1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8311815
  • ← Boston United vs Kettering soccer live stream Slovanka v KP Brno Czech ZBL Women Live Stream January 05, 2021 →