14 days ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Toulouse, Stadium Municipal
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Toulouse vs Paris FC live


Online here >>>Toulouse vs Paris FC live

Toulouse v Paris FC [livestream]


Short Preview

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Sochaux - Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Dunkerque is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Guingamp - Amiens match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 15 and 10).
  • Guingamp has a small chance of relegated (12%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Amiens has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (10%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Guingamp is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Amiens is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Guingamp won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Guingamp won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Auxerre - Caen match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 7).
  • Auxerre has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Caen has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Auxerre is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Caen is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Auxerre will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Auxerre won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Auxerre won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.


    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11615535/live-stream-alcorcon-zaragoza-spanis

    https://kprovisod.tumblr.com/post/639430750042734592/watch-alcorc%C3%B3n-v-zaragoza-spanish-copa-del-rey

    http://afquaifieblin1983-blog.logdown.com/posts/8314552

    https://pysolving.tumblr.com/post/639436506558349312/live-streaming-toulouse-vs-paris-fc-january-05

    https://tommydawson.tribe.so/post/5ff33da5c106d35227e4f1ab
  • ← ZSC Lions - Rapperswil-Jona Lakers Live[Stream•]?! ZSC Lions - Rapperswil-Jona Lakers Live[Stream•]?! →